Compass Housing Advice Service
Much entertainment may be found in the numerous cafes and eating places within the area and on the properly-identified Gerard Douplein. But the Albert Cuyp market , which can be visited 6 days a week, can be very atmospheric. The apartment is positioned on the third flooring of a very beautiful complex and is accessible via the elevator.
- More than ninety% of our families obtain housing stability after completing our programs.
- For contemporary day by day groceries you’ll be able to visit the Ten Katemarkt, which is closed on Sundays.
- The Nova Scotia Affordable Housing Commission is looking on the present state of reasonably priced housing in Nova Scotia and has been mandated to establish sustainable, and actionable long-term options.
- The property is also readily accessible by automotive through the A1 and A2 motorways and the A10 ring road.
- It may not include off-market and personal listings, properties with unknown sold dates and listings that may be completely listed on other websites.
- Adjacent to the bedroom is a compact however modern bathroom with full bathtub and good bright lighting.
To help type its recommendations, the commission needs to hear from you. Please visit their new web site to share ideas, stories and views on the housing issues in Nova Scotia and to be told on the work being accomplished by the Commission. A massive parking lot that is become a canvas for graffiti in Halifax’s North End is being transformed into a pair of low-rise buildings that may provide 57 affordable condo units.
This one-of-a-type canal condo is 140m² and that doesn’t even embrace the 65m² roof terrace. The house is located on Haveneiland-West; one of the group of Amsterdam islands that together form the IJburg district. From the balcony on the south-east you’ve an attractive view over the park. Various tram and bus connections are within strolling or biking distance.
Rembrandt Square, NEMO and Artis Zoo are all at a stone’s throw away. The sluggish paced and genuine Kadijksplein has a lovely selection of cafés and properly acclaimed eating places and the Neighbourhood SPAR grocery store is correct downstairs for your breakfast croissant. o The Program encourages generational change in ‘excessive-danger’ families and communities, and helps to interrupt the welfare cycle. Compass NS believes that companions are essential to fulfill the mission, imaginative and prescient and mandate of the co-operative. To discover out extra about our partners, please follow the link above. On September 10th, 2019, Central Dartmouth Housing Co-operative was the first co-operative to amalgamate with Compass NS.