What you’re in search of is not but in our dictionary? Me habló como si nada – She talked to me as if nothing had happened. Vamos a cocinar, como los cocineros – We’re going to prepare dinner the best way cooks cook /like cooks cook dinner. In some instances, a greater translation of that is “the way”, expressing the best way or technique by which something is completed. Como the conjunction/preposition should not be confused with the homonym como, the first-individual singular indicative type of comer meaning “I eat.”
Please observe that the vocabulary items in this listing are only out there on this browser. Once you’ve copied them to the vocabulary trainer, they are available from in all places. If you wish to copy vocabulary gadgets to the vocabulary trainer, click on “Import” within the vocabulary listing.
Definition Of ’como’
Typical translations embody “about” and “roughly.” All our dictionaries are bidirectional, which means you could look up words in each languages on the same time. Vocabulary coach Build your vocabulary with our free vocab coach. Enter a textual content into the textual content area and spotlight one or a number of phrases with the mouse to lookup a translation.
- Colloquially, como is usually used for approximations.
- A conjunction is a word that connects phrases, phrases, clauses, or sentences (e.g. The cat and the canine slept.).
- This translation was submitted fairly a while ago.
- Please report examples to be edited or not to be displayed.
- From skilled translators, enterprises, internet pages and freely available translation repositories.
- Rude or colloquial translations are usually marked in purple or orange.
Rude or colloquial translations are often marked in pink or orange. We at the moment are very happy to be able to give you the Android App version of LEO’s English-Spanish Dictionary. The dictionary currently provides greater than one hundred thirty,000 entries together with the accompanying boards and the vocabulary trainer can also be available in your use. Colloquially, como is typically used for approximations.